Going through my journals yesterday out of sheer boredom, proved to me once more that my heart is somewhat....erm...romantic. I long for moments like the ideal 50's lifestyle. Honestly, I can sometimes be socially awkward because occasionally I have a tendency to envelope myself in a fantasy world, or at least yearn for one... You can credit that to my childhood and my almost constant book reading in order to escape my real life. Stories in my head have become better than the books I could read. How ever funny I write, I am a good writer.
But being a funny writer is not the point of this entry. So let's move on, yes? (yes, I do realize that I have weird structure as well. shhhh!)
I have said this alot recently, but I'm going to say it again: "I have the weirdest life EVER!"
No, seriously. It's the weirdest, craziest, funniest, most random life out of everyone I know.
At 20 years of age, almost 21 now....weird...
But at 20 years of age there has been so much crap crammed into my life.
Sure, there has been a load of sunshine, and daisies...but realistically...
I can't even begin to explain how I feel right now...
Being sick and quarantined all week (I'm supposed to be quarantined for 1-3 more weeks) has made me realize these things (again):
- I have been fearfully and wonderfully made
- I am not forgotten, no matter how much I feel like I am
- My friends are ridiculous, and I love them so much.
- My family is crazy. Period.
- I get lonely really quickly.
- My heart is restless. That's just gonna be normal from birth til death....
- I hate getting sick.
- I hate having to go to hospitals.
- I turn into a baby when I'm sick.
- Otter pops are completely underrated. I have fallen in love with them.
- The simplest thing can turn my day around...
- Words are overrated
- I am strong. Like...incredibly strong.
- I surprise myself alot.
When you ask for fire, beware, He is SO faithful...He'll make sure that you get pretty warm... ;)