Monday, October 26, 2009

Multitude Monday

So, Pastor Elizabeth started doing "Multitude Monday" a while ago and has been encouraging everyone to do it. I looked into it today and it seems to be something that sounds great, and challenging. I decided to do it.

So by the end of the year, (which is my personal goal), I will have had 1,000 things that I am thankful for on this blog.

Here we go:
I am thankful that:
1. I am alive and well.
2. I am a saint lacking nothing.
3. Jesus is wholly, and unwaveringly in love with me.
4. I have a family.
5. I am rich in Him.
6. Through my despair and hopelessness, His word stands strong.
7. Though I have been wounded, His stripes have healed me.
8. My friends are worth dying for.
9. I have the ability to minister in any atmosphere, because He has enabled me to.
10. I am a beauty.
11. I am strong.
12. My hiding place is in His hands
13. I live in a country that is able to freely worship Him.
14. My life revolves around Him.
15. There is a reason for every season.

This is this weeks installment of Multitude Monday.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment